- Position Type:
- 15 - 20
Please refer to this CODE # EC 0315 when inquiring
Position: Market Manager – Wind/Solar
Blue Bell, PA
Compensation: $110,000 - $130,000
Education: Technical or Business degree.
Experience: 10 Years of relevant experience (Operational experience in the planning and construction of the electrical portion of complex wind and solar projects. Strong customer focus).
The Market Manager is responsible for identification and pursuit of opportunities in the assigned market area (Wind/Solar) focusing on both historical types of work and new service offerings within the broader market as identified in the Strategic Plan.
- Key activities include: formulation and ongoing updates of the Market Segment Strategic Plan, providing support and market direction to Regional Business Development and Operations Personnel and directing the market research efforts for key customers, competitors and market segments.
- This position requires the preparation and execution of business development action plans that support the implementation of the overall strategic plan for defined targets.
- Market manager will also monitor and participate in sales activities and adjust the business plan in response to market changes as necessary and assist in capture and implementation strategy for complex proposal offerings.
- The Market Manager LOB reports directly to the Vice President of Market Planning and Business Development.
- Monitor environmental factors and understand and interpret how these factors will affect the construction market and the current strategic direction of the company. Make recommendations to senior management for changes and recommending direction that H&M should take to maximize its opportunity in existing and emerging market segments.
- Track Environmental Factors and provide insight on new opportunities in the market based on the EF's.
- In conjunction with Regional Operations have responsibility to help maximize profitable LOB growth and diversification. Specific criteria for measuring results in this area will be part of the evaluation for this position.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the Strategic Market Plan, department business plans, department sales plans, and regional sales plans.
- Establish and maintain effective contact with key customer contacts at a strategic level.
- Issuing quarterly market trend reports and key competitor reports to management.
- Provide support and guidance to Regional Sales and assist operations in their customer development and maintenance process.
- Work with Marketing Communications to communicate value propositions for their market segment,
- Identify key trade shows and conferences for participation. Be the face of the company in the Market.
- Use technical and writing skills and experience in developing value add proposals during bid activity and Initiation Phase of the PM project life cycle.
Contact: Ruth Keller
Phone: 412-487-1275 (weekdays - 8 AM to 8 PM ET)
Web Page: http://www.rakeller.com/